Bathroom Remodeling for San Jose, CA
Bathroom remodeling can be a big job and it pays to have the help of someone with the experience and skills to control costs and get the job done in a timely manner. If that is what you are looking for, you have come to the right place! R&R Bathrooms can help you design your next bathroom remodel, coordinate all the supplies and labor necessary to finish the job and complete the work in a timely fashion.
Bathroom Remodeling Does Not Have To Be Difficult
If you are facing a bathroom remodel, you should understand that the process does not have to be complicated, time consuming, or a hair-pulling ordeal. While these things often describe the remodel process, at R&R Bathrooms we believe that all this stress is unnecessary. When you choose the right contractor to handle bathroom remodeling in San Jose, you will find that the process can be simple and even enjoyable.
Believe it or not, it is actually possible to have a great bath remodel experience. To help you get started with this process, R&R Bathrooms has written a quick and easy guide to help you avoid some of the common problems and pitfalls that plague many homeowners during the process.
San Jose Bathroom Remodeler—Choose Wisely
Whether you need small bathroom remodeling or an entire bath makeover, it is important to choose wisely when you hire someone to do a bathroom remodel in San Jose. Rob Gamble and Bob Baker, the creative geniuses behind R&R Bathrooms, have streamlined the bath room remodeling process so that you have nothing to do but relax and enjoy your new bath renovation. At R&R Bathrooms, our goal is to take away the stress and anxiety commonly associated with remodeling a bath and instead give you a pleasant, relaxing experience.
We do this by using our expertise and our 30 years of experience in bathroom remodeling. We have been doing this for a long time and during that time we have learned many things that will help make your experience simpler and save you money.
For example, we learned long ago that having an on-staff bathroom designer is crucial for getting rapid turnaround on our plans and starting work immediately on your new bathroom. Rather than waiting on an outside source to provide working blueprints and other necessary design elements, we do this work ourselves. Upon request, we can show you many bathroom remodel examples that we have finished for satisfied customers from our own original designs.
Another example of how R&R Bathrooms makes the process easier is through our relationship with our suppliers. We have good working relationships with many of the bathroom remodeling stores and can obtain quality materials for your bathroom remodel at the lowest possible prices. Due to our relationship with these bath stores, we can often obtain your bathroom remodel materials at a fraction of the price you would find at home stores and other locations, ultimately saving you money on the entire remodeling process.
Why R&R Bathrooms?
We know that you have a number of choices when it comes to the San Jose contractor you hire for your bathroom remodel. Here are just a few of the reasons that R&R Bathrooms is the best choice:
- Timely work. When it comes to getting your bathroom remodel done, we deliver on our promised deadlines.
- Communication. There may be times that we are waiting on supplies or encounter other delays, but we will always let you know the status of the job and when we expect to return.
- Split payments. We can often accept a deposit to start work and the balance when we finish. This serves two purposes: it gives you time to collect the funds for the job and it allows you to inspect the work before you pay us.
- Customized cabinets. While it is possible to use pre-fabricated bathroom cabinets, we prefer to do custom work so that we can meet your needs exactly. We have found through the years that only custom work truly satisfies you, the customer, and that is our primary goal.
- The best materials. At R&R Bathrooms, we simply will not use sub-standard material. All our work is done with the finest eco-friendly materials to give you results that will last a lifetime.
- Controlling costs. A bathroom remodel is an investment. Even a small bathroom remodel can cost $10,000, depending on the scope of the work. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you stay within your budget and still get the work you want on your bathroom.
- Staying within estimates. At R&R Bathrooms, we take our commitment to you seriously, and that includes honest and transparent estimates. We work hard to come in under budget so there are no unpleasant surprises at the end of the project. If there is a reason we may have to exceed our cost estimate, you will be the first person to know and we will discuss options with you to control unexpected costs.
- All-inclusive quotes. In keeping with our policy of transparency in our estimates, we include all sub-contractor costs in our quotes. You will never receive "extra" bills on the job. All subcontractors are licensed and chosen by us especially for your bathroom remodel because we know that they are competent and capable workers.
- Free cleanup. While it may be a small thing, we believe that leaving your home each day with a clean and healthy environment is important. Our crews clean up before they leave to minimize the inconvenience you experience during your remodel.
R&R Bathrooms has been remodeling San Jose bathrooms for more than 30 years. Throughout the Silicon Valley and South Bay area, you will find happy homeowners who chose Rob & Bob and are so glad they did! Contact us today at R&R Bathrooms for a quote and to discuss your bathroom remodel design ideas and needs. We look forward to working with you on your next beautiful bathroom project!